360° Painting 2-Year Warranty
360° Painting warrants to the property owner that any painting procedures performed will be free from workmanship defects for a period of 2 years from the date of completion. Any carpentry work performed on removed and reinstalled products are warranted for a period of 6 months.
This workmanship guarantee covers defects due to workmanship only. This guarantee does not cover any settling cracks or acts of God. The guarantee is applicable to all vertical surfaces and non-metal painted areas. In accordance with the warranty from the manufacturer issued to the buyer (warranty service) 360° Painting will provide service without charge for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. Service shall be rendered by 360° Painting between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on weekdays.
In the event of workmanship defect or product defect, please contact our office by phone or in writing when you first experience a problem. Immediate contact is extremely important and may prevent further damage. Please give a detailed description of the defect, if possible, and ask for the customer service department. The warranty statements contained in this certificate set forth the only express warranties extended by 360° Painting for the workmanship/warranty work. Any extensions made by a representative of the company must be in writing.
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 24 months from the date of completion of the work, the Independent Franchise Owner named on the front of this contract (the “Contractor) will repair peeling, blistering, or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
The following are some further details about our limited warranty stipulations.
This limited warranty DOES NOT COVER:
- Work not performed by the Contractor.
- Work for which the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Varnished surfaces.
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- The cost of paint required to perform the repairs.
- Repairs to the horizontal surfaces or any surfaces that, by virtue of their design, permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to: decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
- Exact paint match, as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the Contractor or the customer.
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster, or wood.
Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
- Mill-glazing from smooth cedar
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Abnormal use or misuse
- Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the Contractor
- Structural defects
- Settling or movement
- Moisture content of the substrate
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering, or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
- Pay the full contract price.
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Retain a copy of your cancelled check or other evidence of payment in full.
- Pay for all materials used to perform the repairs.
- Make the property accessible to the Contractor, or his employees, to perform the repairs.