Does the thought of taking on a painting project while keeping up with your busy life feel overwhelming? Hiring an experienced painting contractor in the Albuquerque area that can deliver flawless results without all the hassles of a DIY painting project is the answer. But how do you go about picking the right contractor for your project?
At 360° Painting® Albuquerque, we know that picking the right painting contractor can be the difference between sub-par work and superior results you’ll love. Knowing the right questions to ask can help you make the best choice for your home, and give you confidence in your decision.
How to Choose a Painting Contractor in Albuquerque
Before booking a painting contractor in Albuquerque, ask these five questions. The time you take now can save you headaches down the road.
- Does the contractor have experience with the work that needs to be done? Not all painters have the same skill set, and painting a home’s exterior is much different than painting a bathroom or bedroom. Ask about their experience as it relates to the work you need done to see if they’re a good fit. At 360° Painting Albuquerque, we have extensive experience in residential and commercial painting, and our painting contractors have completed hundreds of projects for families and businesses across Albuquerque.
- Which paint brands will be used? Low quality paints don’t offer the same coverage, and simply don’t look as good as premium paints. 360° Painting Albuquerque uses only the highest quality paints from PPG, Sherwin-Williams, and Benjamin Moore for smooth, crisp finishes that stand the test of time.
- Do they offer a guarantee? Any reputable painting contractor in Albuquerque will guarantee their work, and if not, there’s a reason. At 360° Painting Albuquerque, we proudly guarantee the work done by our contractors for a full two years from the date of completion for peace of mind.
- How will your home be prepared for painting? Good preparation is vitally important for any project, but especially painting. Floors left exposed can be damaged by paint, and a paint job can’t look flawless with cracks or holes in the walls. At 360° Painting Albuquerque, we take great care protecting and preparing your home for painting. Our proven step-by-step painting process includes covering furniture and flooring, hand scraping and sanding all surfaces to be painted, repairing cracks and holes, spot priming repairs, and inspecting our work after every coat of paint for a smooth, even finish. When work is completed, we’ll clean up our workspace, and inspect our work again before we do a final walkthrough with you to ensure your 100% satisfaction.
- How long will the project take from start to finish? Everyone has heard about a neighbor whose contractor disappeared for weeks during the middle of a job. Avoid the same situation by asking when the project can be started and how many days it will take from start to finish. If you can’t get a straight answer, it could be a red flag for problems down the road. Although projects can vary in size, at 360° Painting Albuquerque our painting contractors typically complete projects within two weeks of the initial consultation.
The painting contractors from 360° Painting Albuquerque have the experience and knowledge needed for your next project. Call us at (505) 807-0202 for your free in-person consultation and written estimate.