At 360° Painting® Albuquerque, we understand that choosing new paint colors can be an overwhelming experience. That’s why our painting company offers free interior and exterior color consultations for homeowners in Albuquerque, NM, and throughout the surrounding communities.
Our painters work with color on a daily basis and can suggest colors, finishes, and stains to complement your home and style. We’re also happy to provide our favorite tips for choosing paint colors.
Our Painting Company’s Tips for Choosing Exterior Colors
Want to boost the curb appeal of your home in Albuquerque? Here’s how to get started:
- Get inspired by looking at exterior paint jobs on homes in your neighborhood. You’ll quickly get a feel for what you like and dislike as well as what’s popular in your area.
- Brickwork, walkways, and other architectural features that won’t be painted will affect the appearance of your chosen paint color, so be sure to make note of their colors and undertones and consider them in the decision making process.
- If you like a bright or bold color but feel it may be too much, use it on the accents of your home and stick with a neutral color on the main body. This gives you a pop of color without being overwhelming.
Our Painting Company’s Tips for Choosing Interior Colors
Whether you’re repainting a small office or the entire interior of your home in Albuquerque, these tips will help you find the right colors for your space:
- Use the free Color Visualizer Tool found on the upper right-hand side of our website to upload images of a room and “try on” any and every color combination you can think of right from your mobile device.
- Think about the mood you want to set in the room and choose a paint color that complements that mood. For example, light blues, yellows, and lavenders lend a relaxed, restful feel, while oranges, reds, and dark purples can add pizzazz.
- The lighting of a room can play a huge role in the way a paint color will look, so it’s always a good idea to get a sample and paint a few small sections of paint color on each wall. Check in throughout the day to see how the color looks in both natural and artificial light before making a decision.
For expert color advice and professional results you can enjoy for years to come, call 360° Painting® Albuquerque. Our painting company takes pride in delivering stunning results with superior customer service, and we look forward to helping you with your next painting project.
Call our painting company today at (505) 807-0202 for a free consultation in your Albuquerque-area home.