Ann Arbor, Mi Painting Contractors
Ann Arbor House Painting Services Start to Finish
Learn about our house painters and step through what you can expect when hiring 360° Painting of Ann Arbor for your house painting project.
What is Your House Painting Estimate Process?
- Schedule online or call (734) 415-9285
- Plan on 60 – 90 minutes. We’ll walk through the space to be painted, get a thorough understanding of your expectations, desires and concerns, and answer your questions.
- Together, we’ll discuss items such as number of coats, product choices and color selection.
- Last, we’ll take measurements, inspect the area and present a detailed proposal.
Why is there a Difference in Pricing Between House Painters?
Be sure you are comparing apples-to-apples. For instance, are the measurements, number of coats, surface preparation and repairs, and paint product identical?
Also consider the value you receive. As an example, 360° Painting of Ann Arbor is a crew of house painters with 15+ years’ experience, a job foreman and a dedicated production manager to ensure high quality and a smooth, hassle-free experience.
We are also fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection.
What Makes Your Company Different from Other House Painters in Ann Arbor?
360° Painting owner, Chris Ring, began his house painting career on the manufacturing side of Sherwin Williams. His interest, enthusiasm and product knowledge runs deep.
He then owned a house painting business; next, he became an operations consultant for numerous painting business owners and ultimately became President of a painting contractor franchise.
Now, he’s back doing what he loves – working with customers directly in his own painting business once again.
You benefit from more than 20 years’ of experience in every facet of house painting – problem-solving, troubleshooting, color consultation, product selection, preparation and repair, management of the team and your project, and absolute dedication to customer satisfaction. Learn more about us.
Why is Licensing, Bonding and Insurance Important to Me?
First, licensing makes us a legal and reputable business held accountable to city, county and/or state regulations.
Second, you and your property are protected. For instance, if someone on our team gets hurt working on your house painting project, or if your property is damaged during the job – your insurance policy is not responsible, you are not responsible, and you have recourse should something go wrong.
If I Decide to Hire Your Painting Company, What Happens Next?
- Sign the proposal in person or via electronic signature and we’ll schedule your job on our production calendar.
- A dedicated crew is assigned to see your project through, start to finish.
- You’ll receive daily progress updates and have access to both an onsite foreman and a production manager to address questions and concerns as they arise.
- We do not accept payment from you until completion of the project after a final walk-through with you lets us know you are fully satisfied.
Browse our house painting FAQs to learn more about working with us, paint products and types, and information about interior and exterior painting.
What House Painting Services Do You Offer for the Ann Arbor area?
Review our Services overview or learn more about the specific service you are interested in.