Exterior Painting in Apex, NC
Home Painters Dedicated to Transforming Your Home
Whether your home needs a fresh coat of paint or you’re looking to revamp your color scheme, painting your home’s exterior can be challenging. From choosing the best color scheme to ensuring proper application of the paint to prevent peeling, cracking, and more in the future, save yourself the time and stress involved with residential painting and turn to the team at 360° Painting of Apex and Chapel Hill for help!
By relying on our team of exterior painters, trusted painting processes, and the use of industry-leading tools and premium supplies, you can ensure that your home’s exterior will be painted exactly how you want, ensuring a flawless finish that you’ll be able to enjoy for years to come!
Exterior Home Painting Services in Your Neighborhood
Whether you’re located in Apex, Chapel Hill, Cary, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Carrboro, Morrisville, or any nearby areas, there are many reasons to choose our locally owned and operated team for your painting needs. We’ll handle every step of the painting process, communicating clearly throughout the entire project and utilizing a proprietary method that allows us to deliver a finished project that is stunning and uniquely yours.
Our Exterior Painting Process
We’re not just another painting company in Apex – we’re a painting company that’s dedicated to delivering a more comprehensive and top-quality service, ensuring your exterior is ready to handle any rain, sun, or snow that Apex brings onto your doorstep.
- Consultation – To ensure you’ve considered everything you need, we’ll start off our services with an in-home consultation that’ll help you decide on the paint colors for your exterior and leave you with a free estimate for the cost of your project!
- Protection – Before painting, it’s important to have your sidewalk, windows, doors, lighting fixtures, shrubs, and more protected from rogue paint drops and accidental spills. Our team will lay down protective drop clothes to prevent damage.
- Prep Your Surfaces – In order to get the most out of your exterior paint, the surfaces must be prepped and primed beforehand. This can include sanding down uneven areas, removing stray nails, and more.
- Paint Your Exterior – Once everything is prepped, our painters will get to what they do best: painting homes. They paint the right way, relying on premium painting supplies, industry-trusted tools, and time-tested techniques. Our exterior painting methods will help you ensure a flawless result you’ll love for decades to come!
- Clean-Up – Before we head out, we’ll make sure all our painting supplies, drop cloths, painter’s tape, and more are removed from the exterior of your home so you can get to enjoying your beautifully painted exterior.
- Final Walk-Through – After we double-check that your home’s exterior is up to our standards, we’ll schedule a time to perform a final inspection of your exterior with us, answer any questions you have, and make sure that you’re impressed with the final results.
Our home painting services will make sure that your home looks great for years to come. We’re so confident in our work that we back it with a two-year warranty! Whether you need a small area painted or your entire two-story home, we’ll make things right if there are any workmanship problems up to two years after the completion date.
Request Your Exterior Painting Service Today
When it’s time to refresh your home with a brand new exterior, give 360° Painting of Apex and Chapel Hill a call! We’ll schedule a time to meet with you at home and start bringing your various exterior color schemes to life in no time at all.
We’re here to make sure you love your home inside and out – give 360° Painting of Apex and Chapel Hill a call at (919) 726-3888 to schedule your free exterior painting service estimate.