If you have painting projects to do in your Calgary home, but don’t have time to get them done, hiring a qualified painting contractor could be the answer you’re looking for. Not only will a professional painting contractor save you from the mess and stress of painting, but you’ll get a crisp, smooth finish that will significantly improve the appearance of your home. But how do you know which contractor has the skills and professionalism you’re looking for?
At 360° Painting® Calgary, we believe that asking questions, and knowing the right questions to ask, is the most important step when choosing a painting contractor to work in your home.
How to Hire a Painting Contractor in Calgary
Whether you find a painting contractor online or have a reference from a friend, schedule in-person consultations and ask these five questions. Taking the time to ask detailed questions now will save you from surprises later.
- Is a free color consultation included? Most homeowners have an idea of the look they are going for, but aren’t sure which colors to use. Ask if they offer a free color consultation, and if not, keep looking. At 360° Painting Calgary, our painting contractors use their experience and knowledge to make recommendations on colors, finishes, and applications based on your space and personal preferences, all free of charge.
- How long has the company been in business? The painting industry has a lot of turnover, so before you book a painting contractor in Calgary, find out how long they have been in business, and if they have roots in the community. Locally owned and operated, 360° Painting Calgary is active in the community, and has been working for homeowners across Calgary for many years, including the neighborhoods of Rosedale, Parkhill, Evergreen, and Riverbend. Our painting contractors are committed to providing the highest quality work at each and every job and strive to make every homeowner a repeat customer.
- Which paint brands will be used? Your home deserves only the best, so be sure to ask which paint brands will be used. At 360° Painting Calgary, we use only the highest quality paints and stains from PPG, Sherwin-Williams, and Benjamin Moore to ensure a consistently smooth and eye-catching finish every time.
- How will your home be prepared and protected before painting? When it comes to painting, preparation is crucial for any successful project. Ask potential painting contractors what they do to protect your Calgary home and how they prepare surfaces before painting. At 360° Painting Calgary, we take preparation seriously. Our contractors follow a signature 20 Step Process to ensure our exacting standards are met on every job, big or small. We will cover floors, move furniture, make minor carpentry repairs if needed, repair cracks, spot prime repairs, and hand scrape and sand every surface to be painted. When painting begins, we will evaluate our work with every coat of paint and make spot touches as needed. After inspecting our work and cleaning up, we will do a final walkthrough with you, so you can inspect our work. Only when you are completely satisfied do we consider a job completed.
- Will the painting contractor offer a guarantee on the work done in your Calgary home? Having a guarantee on work performed in your home brings peace of mind and assurance that the contractor believes in their work.
At 360° Painting Calgary, we believe in the high-quality work done by our contractors and are proud to guarantee every job we complete for a full two years.
Call 360° Painting Calgary today at (866) 496-0092 to speak with one of our professional painting contractors and schedule your free in-person consultation.