2019 has been a banner year for 360º Painting. Since the first of January, we’ve proudly welcomed 18 new partner locations to the Premium Service Brands family! We’re a thriving franchise dedicated to superior service and professional product, all over the country.
Once our partners have made the decision to take control of their lives and to become their own bosses, we start an intensive on-boarding process to prepare them for maximum success in their territories. Over a month of online meetings, classes, and one-on-one time with their business coaches culminates in the week-long intensive course held at the corporate office in Charlottesville, VA. During this week, owners not only meet the staff that will support their journey to small-business ownership but also learn from each other and are prepared to tackle any issue that may arise. At the end of the week, they “graduate” and return home, excited to grow their own small businesses.
Since January, we’ve welcomed:
- Rick & Sheila Carmichel from Littleton, Colorado;
- Derrick Hennick of Stafford, Virginia;
- Jay Nelson of Fort Collins, Colorado;
- Karen Gordey of Arvada, Colorado;
- Dan Gibson of Silver Spring, Maryland;
- William & Kate Carr from Portland, Oregon;
- Hollis Dawson & Harmoni Brangman from Douglasville, Georgia;
- Leonardo Hernandez from Aldine, Texas;
- Amy Leitzke of Green Bay, Wisconsin;
- Ryan Glazier from St. Petersburg, Florida;
- Jim & Teri Norconk from Asheville, North Carolina;
- Brent Edwards from Tuscaloosa, Alabama;
- Bob Lehner from Frisco, Texas;
- Mike Rader from Lexington, Kentucky;
- Aaron Tooman from Des Moines, Iowa;
- Mustafa Usman of Evanston, IL;
- Mike Handel from Stamford, Connecticut; and
- Heath Higgins and John Smith from Brookhaven, Georgia.
The week-long training in Charlottesville covered a wide variety of topics and was truly an intensive experience designed to get the new owners thoroughly prepared. They dealt with topics like digital marketing, price estimations, vendor relationships, and business strategies with the guidance of their on-boarding team and business coaches. Their hands-on approach included price-estimations in the office and in neighborhoods.
Now that graduation is over, our partners are heading back home to open up businesses tailored to meet their community’s needs. They’ve taken steps to become their own bosses and to achieve their dreams of supporting their families and their local communities. Can you see yourself in their shoes? Call us today to learn more about how franchising with Premium Service Brands can be your road to achieving your small-business dreams: (866) 496-0092.