Parking Lot Striping and Sealing in Central VA
Comprehensive Parking Lot Painting Services
At 360° Painting of Central VA, we specialize in marking, restriping, and sealing parking lots. Under ordinary circumstances, the painted lines on your parking lots will fade. We recommend restriping every few years when the paint begins to disappear. When called upon, we will prioritize your busy schedule. Utilizing top-notch equipment to apply fast-drying, water-borne paint to the pavement, our professional technicians will be out of your way in no time!
Park lot striping and pavement markings can enhance:
- Traffic flow
- Maintenance and safety
- Real estate value
- The overall look of a property
Without clear line striping, drivers can become confused, causing accidents to occur. We will ensure handicap spaces are marked clearly (and adhere to ADA specifications), fire lanes are visible, and stop bars are present at stop signs. Along with increasing safety, restriping can improve the functionality of your parking lot. Our design team can even help you outline the maximum number of parking spaces possible.
The Advantages of Restriping & Resealing Your Parking Lot
After restriping, we highly recommend seal coating your parking lot. A seal coat is a proactive investment that will save you money – protecting asphalt against corrosive elements. Without proper sealing, the paint on your park lot will naturally erode due to sunlight, snow, ice, gas, and oil. Fortunately, seal coating services are an affordable solution – increasing the safety of your parking lot without requiring you to repave the entire thing. Seal coating will also make sweeping and cleaning easier and revitalize the look of your parking lot by adding a beautiful black veneer.
Restriping, painting, and resealing your parking lot offers many benefits. Our expert team is ready to help you:
- Boost your business’s curb appeal
- Help you guide your visitors, patrons, and guests safely to designated parking spots
- Ensure you are compliant with all ADA guidelines for parking lot striping, crosswalks, and ramps
- Evaluate your parking lot’s layout and recommend spatial alterations
- Lower the liability risk of being sued for faded lines and signs
- Adhere to local fire code guidelines
FAQ About Parking Lot Restriping & Sealing
If you have any questions about parking lot sealing and restriping services, feel free to reach out to our team. Here are two common inquiries we receive:
- How long will my business be interrupted? All parking lots are unique. As a result, the time it takes to restripe and seal a parking lot depends on the type of asphalt, the outdoor temperature, the humidity levels, and the size of the lot. Our contractors will do everything they can to restripe and seal your parking lot in a single visit. In most cases, we will apply two coats. In rare scenarios, we may need to apply three or more. Paint can dry as quickly as 30 minutes, but you should anticipate blocking off the parking lot for at least 2 hours.
- What are the best weather conditions for sealing? Weather conditions play a significant factor in how smoothly seal coat materials dry and cure. Summer is best. The ideal temperature range for applying seal coating is between 55- and 90-degrees Fahrenheit. It is also imperative that there is no rain in the forecast and that temperature does not drop below 55-degrees Fahrenheit at any point within 24 hours of application.
Call (540) 413-0439 for a free consultation or contact us online today!