Interior Painting Services in Chelmsford
Detail-Oriented Professional Painters
If you’re ready to transform your home with a new color for the walls – or simply need to paint a small room – turn to the team at 360° Painting for professional interior painting services in Chelmsford. Backed by a name that has painted over 7,000 homes and businesses, we are prepared to handle any painting project you may have. Big or small, trust your home improvement to our professional team.
Many homeowners believe that painting is best left to themselves as a DIY project. However, there is so much more to painting than rolling some paint on the walls. From the extensive preparation to the clean-up, it’s quite a tedious and time-consuming process that doesn’t always lead to the professional-level results you may hope for. 360° Painting of Chelmsford allows you to sit back and relax while we handle it all with confidence.
Give us a call today at (978) 381-8914 to learn more and to schedule your free home painting estimate.
The 360° Painting Process
In order to guarantee outstanding results, our professional team adheres to a strict, detailed process. This makes sure we leave no corner unpainted and that our paint only goes where it’s supposed to and nowhere else. Straight lines, crisp edges, a drip-free finish – and nothing less.
Our detailed process includes:
- Furniture protection. We’ll move all your furniture to the middle of the room and cover it with plastic.
- Pre-painting prep. We’ll tape walls using painter’s tape and make sure the floors are protected.
- Minor repairs. If you have small holes or cracks in your walls, we’ll repair them in order to ensure seamless painting results.
- Primer. We’ll apply primer to some areas of your walls – or the entire wall – if need be.
- Painting. We’ll carefully and methodically apply the first coat of paint, and if needed, we’ll apply a second. We use premium products and paint, including Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore.
- Walk-through. Once we are finished, we’ll do a walk-through with you to show you the end result and to ensure your satisfaction.
- Clean-up. Once we leave, we only want you to notice the eye-catching paint job – and nothing else. We’ll thoroughly clean up after ourselves and dispose of any garbage.
Your Complete Satisfaction
As a locally owned and operated company, it’s important for us to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We want to be there for all your painting needs – interior and exterior – long into the future. That’s why we back our results with a customer satisfaction guarantee. We aren’t happy unless you are, and our job isn’t finished until you say so. Each of our projects is backed by a two-year warranty, so don’t hesitate to call our Chelmsford painters for your next project.