Meet The Owners
- Gabriela and Eduardo have lived in Cincinnati for the past 9 years. They are originally from Mexico City.
- They have lived in the Montgomery area since they arrived and have 4 kids. Three graduated from University of Cincinnati and our youngest is a sophomore at Sycamore High School.
- Eduardo worked for Procter and Gamble for 30 years until he retired in June 2020.
- Gabriela has worked independently for many years; from flipping houses (2 in Mexico and 4 in Cincinnati so far), to providing color consultation; she is also a painter and jewelry artist.
“We love the painting business because we get to meet a lot of
people and we get to help them bring a fresh new look to their
residences. It is really gratifying seeing the happy expressions
from our customers at the end of each job”
If you want to see the local news interview with Gabriela, please click HERE.
Meet The TEAM
In the last two years, our team has seen tremendous growth.
Our team-members include
- Itzel Rodriguez Falcon, Office Manager
- Casmir Thornberry, Marketing Director
- Erin Hoekstra, Sales Manager