Exterior Painting Company in Cleveland
Enhance the Look & Feel of Your Home
At 360° Painting, we understand how hard it is to find a quality painting company that can turn your vision into reality. So many painting companies offer so much but often fail to deliver on those promises. Our Cleveland exterior painting company changes that perception. Our professional painters go above and beyond to make sure you get the results you desire in a professional, efficient manner.
We offer exterior painting services for:
Painting the exterior of your home will not only enhance the beauty and aesthetic appeal of your property, but it can also increase the value of your home. Don’t underestimate the power of a coat of fresh paint!
Our Painting The 360° Painting Process
Any painting company that tries to get your painting project done in a short time isn’t doing a thorough job. There is far more to painting than just rolling on some color. To ensure optimal results, you need to pay attention to every detail from start to finish – and that’s exactly what we do.
- After you have selected your color, we will assist you with settling on a finish and the type of paint we think you should use. We can also apply samples to show you what various colors will look like on your walls.
- We’ll cover any furniture or other property with plastic and move them away from the work area.
- We’ll wash the surface and remove any mold or mildew using a biodegradable detergent or, in some cases, bleach for more extensive problems.
- We’ll arrange for any necessary repairs, if required, such as repairing or replacing rotted or broken wood. There may be an additional charge for this service.
- We can also make minor carpentry repairs, like nailing in loose shingles or moldings, at no additional charge.
- Our team will scrape and sand any surfaces in order to remove any old paint.
- We’ll caulk holes, cracks, and voids and putty window sashes.
- We’ll scrape, glaze, prime, and paint windows.
- We’ll spot prime newly sanded surfaces.
- We’ll mostly use brushes and rollers, but in some cases, we’ll use spray techniques for a better finish.
- We’ll paint the front of shutters and then replace them when dry.
- When we’re finished, we’ll complete our final inspection and make any necessary touch-ups.
- We’ll walk through the finished project with you, answer any questions you may have, and ensure you are completely satisfied.
Locally Owned & Operated
360° Painting of Cleveland wants to build long-lasting relationships with our customers so that they turn to us for all their indoor and outdoor painting projects. That’s why we deliver top-notch service from start to finish. It all begins with a free estimate, so reach out to us today to schedule yours.
To learn more about our Cleveland exterior painting company, give us a call today at (440) 530-9355.