Interior Painting Services in Cypress
Delivering Seamless Results for Your Entire Home
The team at 360° Painting understands how hard it can be to find and trust a painting company in Cypress. After all, this is your home and you want to make sure that the team you rely on to turn your vision into reality is the best. Our interior painting company offers so much more than our competitors. From start to finish, our services are superior – and the results show. Many of our customers come back to us for all their painting projects, inside and out.
Whether you are simply looking to repaint your kitchen or are ready to update every room in your home, our Cypress interior painters are up to the task. We offer customizable solutions that will perfectly fit what you’re looking for. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to painting, so we take the time to truly understand what you’re looking for. We can even assist you with picking out a color or finish!
To schedule your free estimate or to learn more about our services, reach out to us today at (281) 377-5022.
Our Detailed Painting Process
There is far more to interior painting than just brushing or rolling up and down on the walls. In order to ensure optimal results, including sharp corners and a smooth even finish, we adhere to a strict 20-step painting process. This process includes everything involved with a painting project, from preparation to the final walk-through. Though it may seem like a lot, we take no short-cuts when tackling your home painting projects.
Just a few of our steps include:
- Furniture protection. We’ll move any furniture and belongings to the middle of the room and cover them in plastic to make sure they remain untouched by paint, primer, and anything else that may fall to the floor.
- Pre-painting preparation. We’ll hand-scrape and sand the areas we intend to paint. We’ll even fill minor holes, cracks, and voids.
- Minor repairs. If you have minor carpentry repairs that require some attention, we’ll take care of them, and at no additional cost to you.
- Primer. We’ll apply primer to any sanded areas and, if needed, to the entire wall.
- Detailed painting. We’ll carefully paint your walls using brushes, rollers, and, in some cases, sprayers, and ensure an even coat. If needed, we’ll apply a second coat.
- Clean-up. We want to make sure that when our services are finished, the only thing we leave behind is your freshly painted home.
- Walk-through. Our job isn’t complete until you are fully satisfied. We’ll do a full walk-through to show you what we’ve done and will answer any questions you may have.
Request Your Free Estimate!
The team at 360° Painting of Cypress would love to show you what we can do. It all begins with a free, no-obligation estimate. We’ll discuss with you your vision, explain what we can do, and provide you with a price estimate. Best of all, our services are backed by a two-year satisfaction guarantee. You have nothing to lose from giving us a call, so reach out today!