Interior Painting Services in Austin, TX
Interior Painters Near You to Revitalize Your Space
When the paint inside your home is cracking and peeling or no longer fits your aesthetic, it’s time to hire professional painters to rejuvenate your space. 360° Painting of Greater Austin has house painters near you ready to provide comprehensive interior painting services in and around Austin. Our professional painters ensure you have the high-quality finish you desire to bring back that wow factor your home has been missing.
We work with you to select the paint color and texture that works best for your style and makes your home a work of art. Our experienced interior painting pros can paint everything from doors and walls to ceilings and trim. We use premium paint brands and advanced techniques to give you full coverage and lasting results.
Experienced House Painters with Your Needs In Mind
When it comes to professional painting service, you want expert painters who prioritize attention to detail. If you’re not satisfied with our workmanship, neither are we. We go into every job with a customer-focused mindset, committed to bringing your vision to life.
Homeowners trust our Austin painting team because:
- We walk you through the entire process and schedule the project around your busy life.
- We follow a very stringent procedure that begins with an initial consultation and ends with a final inspection.
- We provide interior painting services beyond just painting walls, including drywall repair, popcorn ceiling removal, and wallpaper removal.
- We offer a 2-year warranty to protect your investment.
Interior vs Exterior Paint: What's the Difference?
It's very important that only interior paints are used inside your home. They are formulated to resist staining, scuffing, and smearing, unlike exterior paints which are designed to be more heavy duty and prevent mildew growth, fading, chipping, and cracking. In addition to not being suited for indoor needs, exterior paints are unsafe for indoor use because of toxic fumes that are emitted during drying and often in small amounts over the course of several years.
If you need your home's interior painted, there is a lot more to consider other than the difference between interior and exterior paint.
Indoor paint varies in:
- Color - There are many different shades of white alone. Do you know the difference between warm whites and cool whites? Or pure white and extra white? Do you know the effect that each shade has?
- Finish - Popular finishes include eggshell, satin, semi-gloss, high-gloss, and flat/matte. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages and should be chosen based on a combination of your preference and characteristics of the room it's in and the surface it is going on.
- Surface Intention - There are different types of paint for different surfaces. For example, cabinet paint is a lot more durable than wall paint.
Because of all of these considerations and much more, which can be very overwhelming to the average homeowner, having a professional to effortlessly guide you through can ensure that what you're envisioning for your home's interior really becomes a reality.
Exceptional Interior Painters Following a Detailed Process
Professional painting requires more than fancy equipment and high-quality paints. Our Austin team combines premium products and tools with years of expertise and a dedication to your satisfaction. We follow a proprietary painting method called the 360° Painting Process to guarantee the outcome you’ve been looking for.
You’ll get a friendly and knowledgeable project manager to answer your questions and give you peace of mind that your project will be completed on time and on budget. Our house painters connect with you, discuss your needs, schedule your service, prep the area, complete any wall repairs, paint to perfection, and ensure you’re happy with the finished product.
Call (737) 710-1075 today for your free consultation. We can’t wait to get started!