Our House Painting Team in High Country
Has the paint on your home’s exterior started to peel and flake? Are you tired of looking at the old mustard-colored paint in your dining room? If you’ve been dreaming of a freshly painted home, 360° Painting of High Country is here to help take your house from eyesore to eye candy. When you team up with our house painting pros, you can wave goodbye to the days of staring at the sun-faded or outdated colors in – or on – your home. We pride ourselves on our commitment to service and ability to work with you to give your home the paint job you’ve been craving.
At 360° Painting of High Country, we are committed to providing the very best in house painting services. With our attention to detail and availability to answer all your questions throughout the project, we do just that. From the initial estimate to the finished project, we’re here for you every step of the way.
Our commitment to service, at 360° Painting of High Country, also extends to the products we use, which includes top-tier paints from trusted brands such as PPG, Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams. It is our commitment to giving your home the perfect finish that has made us the house painting team that North Carolina High Country area homeowners rely on.
High Country’s House Painting Company with Guaranteed Results
Taking on a large project can make your head spin, especially when your home is involved. At 360° Painting of High Country, we understand your concern, which is why we stand by our service with a 2 year guarantee. This guarantee represents our commitment to top quality service, our confidence in the paints and supplies we use, and our joy in obtaining another satisfied customer.
Here are some additional benefits to working with High Country’s premier house painting company:
- The confidence of working with a company that has completed hundreds of projects.
- Color consultations to help you make the best decision regarding your interior or exterior finish.
- Deck and fence staining for a whole-home transformation.
- Open communication to address any of your concerns throughout the project.
- The comfort of partnering with a company that is fully licensed and insured.
- Kicking all the frustration and uncertainty of a DIY paint job to the curb.