Exterior Painting in Louisville
Update your home’s exterior with 360° Painting of Louisville.
The exterior of the home is a first impression. Make a good one with our exterior painting services in Louisville, KY! Our team of professionals can help you update your home and make it look inviting with a fresh coat of paint.
Our professional painters pair their industry experience with our comprehensive process to give your home a new look and flawless finish.
Louisville’s Exterior Painting Professionals: 360° Painting of Louisville
When you work with us at 360° Painting of Louisville, you will receive a level of care and service above and beyond your expectations. We have formulated a detailed process to ensure every job is a success. From initial planning to final inspection, we conduct our work with precision.
Our exterior painting process in Louisville includes:
- A complimentary consultation to assess the project and provide a written estimate
- Free color consultation if needed and advice on finishes and types of paint
- Protecting all plants, outdoor furniture, and grills with drop cloths or plastic sheeting
- Removing all shutters
- Washing the house to remove any mildew and dirt
- Scraping and feather-sanding the surface for a smooth finish
- Filling all cracks, voids, and caulk holes
- Making minor carpentry repairs like nailing in loose moldings, etc.
- Evaluating the exterior for any broken or rotting wood
- Scraping, glazing, and painting windows
- Applying an initial and final coat of paint
- Painting any shutters, doors, and foundations separately
- Applying a finish coat to trim work
- Replacing shutters when dry
Get Flawless Results With 360° Painting
In addition to the steps above, we thoroughly inspect the surface after the preparation stage and each coat of paint. Our attention to detail in this way increases the smoothness of the final product.
For the best results, we use top paint brands like Benjamin Moore, PPG Paints, and Sherwin-Williams to source our materials. These brands have great workability, color clarity, and smooth finishes.
To wrap up the exterior painting process, we will conduct a final inspection of the work done in Louisville. We have high standards for our painters, and we want to ensure the work is acceptable before presenting it to the client. After any final touch-ups are made, we will clean up our materials, and restore any moved items.
The last step is to present the completed job to you! Our work is not complete until you are 100% satisfied.
Get Started with 360° Painting of Louisville
We hope you’ll consider us for your exterior painting needs! If you are in the Louisville, Highlands, Prospect, Middletown, or St. Matthew areas, we would love to work with you.