Residential and Light Commercial Painter
360 Painting of Niagara
Amherst, NY 14228
Employer actively reviewed candidates 7 days ago
$20 - $25 an hour
Full Job Description
The Painter performs and coordinates the preparation and application of exterior and interior finishes in a residential and light commercial setting. You must have experience as a residential painter, and you must have a positive attitude. Painters arrive at the job site with the Manager, take all materials off the truck, and begin preparing the work area. They take direction from the Manager and work until the day is through. The ideal candidate will be an organized and detail-oriented individual who meets the needs of the business, employees, and customers._ If you have prior experience working as a Painter in the painting industry and seek contract work please apply. If you own your own successful painting business and are looking for additional work, please apply. If you would like to focus on delivering quality painting results as part of our team to customers without worrying about finding jobs or Marketing, please apply._
What You Will Receive
- Good earning potential and incentives depending on your skills and availability.
- Work as a member of the team or as an Independent Contractor.
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking.
- Successful Marketing campaigns that attract well-qualified customers throughout the year.
- Branded apparel and signage.
- Executes on-site job requirements.
- Products, buildings and applications differ case by case; the candidate must be able to choose best solutions for each application as it pertains to safety, functionality and performance working within the guidelines of the manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Answers customers’ questions to the best of his/her ability
- Cleans up job site after each job is completed
- Pulls inventory as needed to complete jobs
- Maintains their vehicle and all tools and equipment
- Prepares various surfaces for painting by washing, scraping, burning, sanding, sandblasting or other means as necessary
- Mixes, matches, and blends various paints, enamels, lacquers, varnishes, stains and special protective coatings to achieve desired color, consistency, and drying properties. Caulks, putties, cements or plasters holes and cracks
- Paints using brush, roller, spray gun or another applicator. Prepares wall and hangs paper or other wall covering material
- Determines and clearly identifies proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects
- Evaluates customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least one year of painting experience
- Must have tools, work vehicle and good references
- Must pass the screening process
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment and supplies used in the residential/commercial paint field
- Ability to learn and teach new processes
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, customers, and the general public
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ of painting experience required
- License: Driver’s License and insurance
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Project incentive
- Paid time off (employees)
360 Painting is the fastest growing painting franchise in the United States and we are featured as the top paint company in Entrepreneur Magazine for 2018. We are a national company with local franchise owners throughout the US. This gives us a national presence in marketing and provides proven training, systems, and processes to ensure you are successful within the 360 Painting organization. At 360 Painting, our focus is: People, Property, and Trust. Our core values are: Building Leaders, Trust and Care, Deliver On Our Promises, and Live A Fulfilling Life.
*All 360° Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360° Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360° painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. The Franchisee reserves the right to revise or change duties as the need arises.
- All 360 Painting locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All 360 Painting employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual 360 Painting franchisees. These positions are not through 360 Painting Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local 360 Painting franchisees.