Experienced Painters Delivering Quality Results
If you’re looking to refresh some wood stairs, a piece of wood furniture, or an entire deck, consider the benefits of staining. Staining can transform the look of old wood and protect it against fading and becoming damaged. The team at 360° Painting is happy to offer quality, professional wood staining services. We use high-quality paint and stains and can protect outdoor wood from weathering and warping. We offer a variety of stain options that can be used to either protect the natural color of your wood or to enhance the color and pigmentation of the wood.
Our wood staining process includes:
- Using drop cloths and painter’s tape to protect your property
- Cleaning and sanding the surface
- Adhering to processes that ensure high-quality application, such as going with the grain of the wood
- Applying multiple coats to ensure the desired result
- Using a sealant to protect your wood for years to come
- Thoroughly cleaning up when we are finished and making sure you’re satisfied
Trust the Professionals
When it comes to staining or painting, it’s often pretty easy to tell when someone without experience or the right tools completed a project. Whether it’s uneven coating, bleeding paint, or uneven lines, inexperienced painters often leave behind evidence of such. For professional results backed by two-year warranties, turn to the team at 360° Painting. We have extensive experience, the appropriate tools and detailed processes, and have completed thousands of painting and staining projects just like yours throughout the years. We are dedicated to your total satisfaction and will go above and beyond to deliver outstanding results.
Get Flawless Results With 360° Painting