Interior Painting Process
Our House Painters Pay Attention to Every Detail
360° Painting is not your typical painting company. Our national partnerships with leading paint brands, our detailed process, and our wealth of experience make us the best locally-owned paint business in town! Your house is important not just because it’s a major investment, but also because it’s your home, where you retreat after a long day. That’s why we are dedicated to making sure it looks amazing.
When you hire our interior painters, you can trust us to cover all angles, pay attention to details, and deliver your dream home within our agreed-upon timeline. The 360° Painting Process is a proprietary method that guarantees the highest quality paint job, every time. We are methodical and thorough when painting the interior of every home.
Here is a brief overview of what our detailed process looks like and how it guarantees you the perfect paint, every time:
- Consultation: We will gladly offer input and advice regarding the finish and type of paint that should be used, including painting samples. We’re paint experts with national partnerships with leading brands like Sherwin-Williams. This sets us apart from the rest because we can help you find the perfect paint for your home.
- Prepare the room: We take every care to protect your furnishings and decorations, but before we get started, we work with you to remove all pictures, wall hangings, and precious/breakable items from the room and secure your valuable items that cannot be removed.
- Preliminary walk-through: Collaborating with you to ensure that you get exactly the home you envision is important to us. Our supervisor-on-site will do a thorough walk-through with you before the project begins to confirm exactly what you want and how you want it.
- Protect furniture: We move all furniture away from the walls and then cover it, along with the flooring, with drop cloths and plastic.
- Ensure optimal surface for adhesion: Paint needs to be applied to smooth, prepped surfaces to make sure it adheres well and looks great for years to come. As part of our preparatory process, we remove all electrical faceplates, scrape or sand rough areas, and caulk/putty holes to guarantee that your investment lasts for years.
- Evaluate further repairs: Because we want to protect your investment for years, we also may consult with you about making minor repairs. Any repairs may incur an extra charge but will be decided beforehand by you.
- Paint, the right way: Our professional process of painting your walls relies on only high-quality products and on our years of experience and practice.
- Finishing touches: We clean-up after the project is completed by removing all tools and equipment, including drop cloths and plastic, and sweeping, vacuuming, and scrubbing to remove all traces of the paint crew – except for the great new coat of paint!
- Final walk-through: We conduct our own final inspection and then invite you to join us on a final walk-through where we can address any final questions or concerns and ensure that we have exceeded your expectations.
Our attention to detail and methodical system guarantees you the perfect paint job for the perfect home. We’re proud of our work and look forward to bringing your dream house to life.
For a free consultation, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at. We look forward to hearing from you!