Professional Painting Services in Charlottesville
Stunning Results for Homes & Businesses
Paint is an easy, low-fuss way to make a big impact in your home or business—no construction required! If you’ve been dreaming of making over your living room, bedroom, office, lobby, or any other spaces, choose 360° Painting of Central VA to deliver stunning results quickly and efficiently. Our Charlottesville painters are experienced professionals, and they work with skillful attention to detail.
Don’t bother with DIY. By the time you’ve gone to the hardware store, picked up the necessary equipment, prepared the areas to be painted, and recruited some friends or family to help you, our team could be finishing the final brushstroke. Our professional painters will take care of everything, even the cleanup, and you won’t have to worry about storing a bunch of equipment you may never use again. Plus, our methods ensure a smooth, even finish with no missed spots or visible brushstrokes. That’s painting done right.
Transforming Interiors & Exteriors throughout Charlottesville
At 360° Painting of Central VA, we are adept at painting everything from kitchen cabinets and bedroom walls to decks and fences. We can even help with drywall repair or popcorn ceiling removal. Our painting services in Charlottesville are truly designed to transform your space into whatever you’ve been envisioning. Not sure exactly what you want, other than you know you want a change? Our professionals offer free consultations and estimates to go over your options, make suggestions, and help you uncover your vision for the space.
Painting That Covers All Angles
Our professional Charlottesville painters follow our detailed process to deliver consistently stunning results on every project. This dedication to detail allows us to cover all the angles.
What does this process look like? Here’s an overview:
- Consultation – We’ll discuss you vision and offer input when appropriate, such as the recommended paint type and finish for particular areas.
- Preliminary walk-through – Just before we begin, our Supervisor-on-Site will walk with you through the area to be painted to confirm exactly what you want done.
- Protection – We work with you to remove any pictures, art, or breakable items, then we move furniture away from the walls and cover anything remaining in the area—including furniture, plants, floors, etc.—with drop cloths or plastic sheets.
- Surface preparation – Creating an optimal surface is key for long-lasting paint adherence. We’ll make sure the surface is clean and smooth, filling and sanding any holes as necessary, and remove any electrical faceplates.
- Application – We paint the right way, using only high-quality products and years of experience.
- Clean-up – Once we’re finished painting, we’ll remove our tools, equipment, drop cloths, and plastic, then we’ll sweep and vacuum to ensure we’ve left nothing behind except results you’ll love.
- Final walk-through – When we’re sure it meets our own high standards, we’ll invite you to join the Supervisor-on-Site for a final inspection to make sure you’re completely satisfied.
We use only premium, low-odor paints from top brands like Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore, so you can trust that your results will last for years to come. We’re so confident in our work that we offer you a two-year warranty on our painting services, guaranteeing our workmanship to be free of defects.