Interior Painters in Raleigh
Residential Painting Services Near You
Ready to transform the inside of your home? The first step is finding the right painter for the job. This isn’t as easy as it may seem. Though you may have several options at your disposal, it’s integral that you find a professional painting company in Raleigh-Durham that will deliver the vision you have in mind. 360° Painting is here to do just that. We are fully licensed and insured and backed by a name with extensive experience completing thousands of painting projects – and we are ready to add your home to our list of success stories.
360° Painting of Raleigh offers services for every room in your home. Whether you’re looking to simply paint your bathroom or want to change the color of your entire first floor, we’ve got you – and your walls – covered. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and measure our success by how much you love the finished product.
The 360° Painting Process
We have an extensive process that ensures top-quality service from start to finish. If you’ve hired other painters in the past, you may be used to various hassles that come along with an inexperienced or unprofessional team. With us, you can expect nothing but seamless results.
- Color Selection. We’ll happily offer input about the finish and type of paint you should use. We can apply samples if you would like so that you can get an idea of the color prior to moving forward with the project.
- Pre-painting. We ask that you close all windows and remove pictures and anything else hanging from your walls. It’s also a good idea to move any delicate items out of the room that’s being painted. We take all necessary precautions on our end as well including laying down drop cloth and covering all items.
- Nail holes. Our Crew Chief will discuss with you if we should fill holes or leave them so that you can rehang your pictures and décor.
- Moving furniture. Furniture will be moved to the center of the room and covered in plastic. We’ll also remove all electrical faceplates.
- Wall preparation. We will scrape and sand walls and fill holes and cracks using only the best materials. We’ll also provide minor carpentry repairs, including nailing in loose moldings. If areas require more serious repairs, we will consult with you. We may be able to handle them at an additional cost.
- Spot-prime walls to ensure a smooth and uniform finish. In some cases, we may need to prime or seal the entire wall.
- First coat. Using Sherwin-Williams, PPG, or Benjamin Moore paint, we’ll apply the first coat to walls that are currently a different color.
- Re-evaluate. After the first coat, we’ll assess the wall to determine if more sanding, caulking, or putty is necessary. If so, we’ll then spot prime and repair surfaces.
- Second coat.
- Final inspection.
- Remove all tools and equipment and fully clean up after ourselves.
- Final walkthrough to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Interior Painter
Hiring a professional interior painter has a number of benefits. Firstly, professional painters have the experience and expertise to know how to best prepare a room for painting. They will take the time to properly clean the walls and remove any loose paint or wallpaper. Secondly, professional painters have access to high-quality paints and painting equipment. This means that the finished product will be of a much higher quality than if you were to attempt to paint the room yourself. Finally, professional painters will be able to complete the job in a much shorter timeframe than if you were to do it yourself. This is because they are experienced in efficient painting techniques and will have a team of workers to help them. In summary, there are many advantages to hiring an interior painter near you, rather than attempting to paint the room yourself.
How Long Does it Take to Paint a Room?
On average, it takes a residential painter approximately 2-3 days to paint a room depending on the size of the room and complexity of the job. The time frame may be longer or shorter depending on how many coats are needed, as well as any other factors like wall preparation that might add extra time to complete the project.