Residential Interior Painting Services in Raleigh-Durham
Quality Services, Premium Results
Ready to transform the inside of your home? The first step is finding the right painter for the job. This isn’t as easy as it may seem. Though you may have several options at your disposal, it’s integral that you find a professional painting company in Raleigh-Durham that will deliver the vision you have in mind. 360° Painting is here to do just that. We are fully licensed and insured and backed by a name with extensive experience completing thousands of painting projects – and we are ready to add your home to our list of success stories.
360° Painting of Raleigh-Durham offers services for every room in your home. Whether you’re looking to simply paint your bathroom or want to change the color of your entire first floor, we’ve got you – and your walls – covered. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and measure our success by how much you love the finished product.
To schedule a free estimate, give us a call today at (919) 446-5772. We look forward to showing you what we can do!
The 360° Painting Process
We have an extensive process that ensures top-quality service from start to finish. If you’ve hired other painters in the past, you may be used to various hassles that come along with an inexperienced or unprofessional team. With us, you can expect nothing but seamless results.
- Color Selection. We’ll happily offer input about the finish and type of paint you should use. We can apply samples if you would like so that you can get an idea of the color prior to moving forward with the project.
- Pre-painting. We ask that you close all windows and remove pictures and anything else hanging from your walls. It’s also a good idea to move any delicate items out of the room that’s being painted. We take all necessary precautions on our end as well including laying down drop cloth and covering all items.
- Nail holes. Our Crew Chief will discuss with you if we should fill holes or leave them so that you can rehang your pictures and décor.
- Moving furniture. Furniture will be moved to the center of the room and covered in plastic. We’ll also remove all electrical faceplates.
- Wall preparation. We will scrape and sand walls and fill holes and cracks using only the best materials. We’ll also provide minor carpentry repairs, including nailing in loose moldings. If areas require more serious repairs, we will consult with you. We may be able to handle them at an additional cost.
- Spot-prime walls to ensure a smooth and uniform finish. In some cases, we may need to prime or seal the entire wall.
- First coat. Using Sherwin-Williams, PPG, or Benjamin Moore paint, we’ll apply the first coat to walls that are currently a different color.
- Re-evaluate. After the first coat, we’ll assess the wall to determine if more sanding, caulking, or putty is necessary. If so, we’ll then spot prime and repair surfaces.
- Second coat.
- Final inspection.
- Remove all tools and equipment and fully clean up after ourselves.
- Final walkthrough to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
This thorough 360° Painting Process and our extreme attention to detail are what sets us apart from other interior painting companies in Raleigh-Durham. Ready to get your free written estimate? We look forward to speaking with you. Contact us today at (919) 446-5772.